- 1908 - The Kazanjian family flees Armenia due to the mass killings by the Turkish government known today as the Armenian Genocide. Harry is left with his Uncle in Paris as his family journeys to the United States due to an eye infection.
- 1913 - Harry discovers the craft of gemstone cutting at Paris Lapidary under his Uncle at age 6.
- 1919 - Arrived to the United States and opened shop in Springfield, Mass.
- 1925 - Opened a cutting shop in New York.
- 1929 to Present - Relocated to Los Angeles.
ARTHUR KAZANJIAN: Master Gemstone Cutter, Owner
Born and raised in Pasadena, California - Arthur Kazanjian has been cutting precious stones since his early teens. He was taught by his father Harry and to this day continues to cut and improve some of the rarest gemstones on the market.
ANDREW KAZANJIAN: GIA Graduate Gemologist, Apprentice,
Grandson of Harry Kazanjian - Andrew is new to the jewelry industry and has been learning the art of cutting under the tutelage of his Uncle Arthur. Andrew hopes to gain the knowledge Arthur has and to one day have a career as a gemstone cutter.